Business Analyst, Oracle ERP (HCM and Cloud)
Applicants must have Oracle ERP and/or HCM and/or Cloud experience.
Theprimary purpose and function of the Oracle ERP Business Analyst is to gatherbusiness requirements, design solutions, and implement the solution inproduction. This position will also provide customer and product support,working on multiple modules of Oracle e-Business suite that support financial,human resources, purchasing and other business activities. This is anindividual contributor position with no supervisory responsibilities.
EssentialResponsibilities and Tasks
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within selfand team.
- Coordinate,collaborate, and work alongside other IT and business areas to ensure aproperly configured and maintained ERP system.
- Workwith other analysts and business units to develop and manage processes forcontinued advancement of the company's use of the Oracle EBS technology, establishingbest practices within the user community.
- Leadproject teams for system, database and application implementations, extensions,maintenance and upgrades.
- Leadteam in the analysis, design, modeling, testing, and implementation activitieswithin the areas of responsibility.
- Workon multiple tasks simultaneously among changing priorities.
- Provideguidance and recommendations for process enhancements and efficiencies for themodules within the Oracle ERP suite of applications.
- Createand maintain system/application documentation (requirements, processes andprocedures).
- Provideon-call support to business teams.
- Assist,mentor and train other associates.
- Other job duties asassigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
Experience, Education and/orTraining
- Bachelor'sdegree preferred, or the equivalent combination of education, training andexperience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Four yearsof relevant experience working with ERP applications.
- Experienceworking with end users to understand business problems and provide solutions.
- Strongdesire, commitment, and demonstrated ability to learn new modulesrequired.
- Experiencewith Oracle e-Business suite applications is preferred (Oracle Financials,Oracle HCM, Oracle Advanced Benefits, Oracle Purchasing).
- Prefer health carebackground (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.).
Banfield Pet Hospital strongly supports and values theuniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversityis embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. Allqualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regardto race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genderidentity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status asa qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complieswith all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscriminationin employment in every Banfield location.
Meet Some of Banfield Pet Hospital's Employees
Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
Andrew marshals all his wit and resources to find new ways to attract and retain, the best veterinary talent for Banfield, strategizing with executives, conducting interviews, and influencing hiring decisions.
Back to top