Associate Veterinarian & Chief of Staff – Career Opportunities in North Georgia!
Associate Veterinarian at Banfield
Due to substantial growth in the area, we are promoting doctor hiring in the North Georgia area and have several Associate Veterinarian and Chief of Staff Positions available. New graduates, experienced Veterinarians, and leadership opportunities are available.
North Georgia Medical Director Dr. Paul Dutcher: “Northern Georgia has the infrastructure to develop great doctors. We have strong coaches with the passion and ability to develop new skills in doctors at any point in their career.” ~ Dr. Dutcher
Join a team committed to practicing the highest quality medicine with modern equipment and diagnostics, and excellent paraprofessional staff. We see a diverse caseload and focus on teamwork, compassionate pet care, and thorough client education. We offer outstanding compensation and benefits.
Banfield Pet Hospital is currently hiring
Experienced and New Graduate Associate Veterinarians, and Chiefs of Staff:
Perimeter – 20 minutes North of Downtown
Lilburn – 40 minutes NE of Downtown
Marietta – 40 minutes NW of Downtown
Acworth – 1 hour NW of Downtown
Lawrenceville – 45 minutes NE of Downtown
Winder – 1 hour NE of Downtown
Woodstock – 35 minutes North of Downtown
Johns Creek – 40 minutes NE of Downtown
A career at Banfield means you’ll find yourself working in the pet healthcare field alongside industry experts with a chance to make a difference in the lives of pets and the clients we serve through client education and effective communications. Work in a fun team environment that offers a clear career path you can pursue if continued growth and learning is your goal. Banfield offers all associates a generous benefits package including 401(k), paid time off and Optimum Wellness Plans® for your pets. In addition, medical, vision and dental insurance is offered to associates based on eligibility.
Working at Banfield means you:
- Embrace the Five Principles of Banfield/Mars of Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency, and Freedom.
- Believe preventive care is the best and only way to achieve a long and healthy life for each pet.
- Embrace and thrive on providing exceptional client and pet experiences.
- Are available to work weekend and evening shifts.
- Are comfortable working in an environment with loud noise and strong smells
- Want to work for a drug-free, smoke-free, equal opportunity employer.
Successful candidates have the following:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent degree.
- Veterinary license in good standing or eligibility for licensure with the applicable state veterinary board.
Are You Passionate About Preventive Pet Care? Apply Today!
Meet Some of Banfield Pet Hospital's Employees
Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
Andrew marshals all his wit and resources to find new ways to attract and retain, the best veterinary talent for Banfield, strategizing with executives, conducting interviews, and influencing hiring decisions.
Back to top