Associate Team Lead Call Center
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE AND FUNCTION
Theprimary purpose and function of the Associate Team Lead, Call Center is to actas a key resource for the practice's call center while professionally managinga variety of requests from associates, clients, and hospitals in a positivemanner. This role will assist the Team Lead to provide leadership, direction,management and mentorship with all service quality, training, processes andprocedures.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within selfand team.
- Provideleadership to the call center and other customer service teams.
- Ensureall customer service associates deliver exceptional service to internal andexternal customers of the call center teams.
- Coachand mentor call center coordinators when handling or resolving difficultinquiries.
- Understandand assist with inbound and outbound calls on all call center team rolesincluding OWP Relations, Client Financial Services, Hospital Support Team,Quality Monitoring, Web Support and Client Advocate Team.
- Createand deliver Performance Improvement Plans and Performance Development Plans.
- AssistTeam Lead with interviews and separations.
- Handleescalated client and hospital issues. This includes using tools such as CXM andHEAT systems to review and research the issue and provide a viable solution.Provide assistance for less experienced call center coordinators and follow-upas necessary.
- Aid inthe call monitoring and feedback process along with real-time monitoring ofqueues to ensure service levels and stats are met
- Educateassociates on business standards for wellness plans.
- Accuratelyupdate databases which support field reporting on adjustments, wellness plans,collections, etc..
- Professionallymanage a variety of requests from clients and hospitals in a positive manner.
- Facilitateand participate in team meetings and provide feedback regarding procedures andprocess improvement.
- Develop effective communication with CTS associates, FieldLeadership and hospital associates.
- Documentcalls and resolutions using the appropriate databases, ensuring consistency inservice.
- Assisthospital teams with adjustments or wellness plan financial information and findresolution, providing courteous and professional customer service.
- Other job duties asassigned.
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Abilityto work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Projecttimelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours perweek to complete essential duties of this job.
- Musthave mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and languageability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform theduties proficiently.
- Thenoise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where petsare present.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING
- Bachelor'sdegree in Business or Marketing is preferred, or the equivalent combination ofeducation, training and experience that provides the required knowledge,skills, and abilities.
- Minimum2 years relevant professional experience required, at least 1 of which must bewith Banfield's call center.
- Twoyears with Banfield's call center is preferred.
- BilingualEnglish/Spanish fluency preferred.
- Prefer call center ormedical background (veterinary technician, human healthcare, pharmaceutical,etc.) or medical terminology training.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy, Federal and State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation or National Origin.
Meet Some of Banfield Pet Hospital's Employees
Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
Andrew marshals all his wit and resources to find new ways to attract and retain, the best veterinary talent for Banfield, strategizing with executives, conducting interviews, and influencing hiring decisions.
Back to top