Associate Specialist, Talent and Engagement
Summary and Qualifications:
Support the development and administration of project tracking and Talent and Engagement.
Serve in a project management capacity, including project reporting and administration, resource and stakeholder management, project budgeting, and planning and communications.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Develop and maintain project plans, schedules and SharePoint pages, identifying and escalating issues and risks to the Director Talent and Engagement.
- Capture and publish process flow, process standards and templates for Talent and Engagement.
- Develop and maintain project communications, including status reporting, meeting facilitation and report-outs, and stakeholder management.
- Create reports and dashboards by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends; update and share information on a bi-weekly basis.
- Compile and track department invoices and purchase orders for approval by Director raising concern if department is at risk of missing budget.
- Maintain department inventory, including the storage room, and Premier Press inventory
- Provide administrative support and logistics (i.e. of orientation, associate development, MDR, etc.), conference rooms, including prioritizing scheduling and monitoring and managing the logistics of training events, and document preparation. .
- Coordinate meeting event logistics including - but not limited to -- new associate orientation, CTS associate Development, etc.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions:
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.
- Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present
Experience, Education and/or Training:
- Bachelor's in Project Management and/or Human Resources is preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience project management and/or project specialist.
- Experience organizing planning and managing multiple responsibilities is required.
- Managing projects in a learning organization with ability to create and manage project tracking systems is preferred.
- Excellent skills with power point and excel. Some experience with graphic design preferred is required.
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Banfield Pet Hospital® strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Banfield Pet Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Banfield Pet Hospital complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every Banfield location.
Back to top