Analyst, Wellness Plans
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE AND FUNCTION
The primary purpose and function of the Analyst, Wellness Plans is to assist the OWP team with its efforts to ensure the overall success of the Wellness Plan business by accessing and analyzing data, report generation, and generally serving as a point of contact regarding wellness plan inquiries. This position will focus on increasing Optimum Wellness Plan (OWP) enrollments, retention, and profitability through the execution of product enhancements, marketing, education, operational support and project management.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Live and exemplify the Five Principles of Mars, Inc. within self and team.
- Assist in the execution of strategic initiatives and OGSM's involving Wellness Plan products and services.
- Provide metric assistance for OWP's, pets, client growth, retention and product sales.
- Support efforts to enhance OWP research, analytics, insights and analysis.
- Report on progress of key OWP initiatives and variances to established benchmarks.
- Assist in the development, review and production of OWP reporting for Practice consumption.
- Respond efficiently and effectively to hospital and field leadership regarding wellness plan data and policy.
- Support tactics for OWP marketing, educational, and operational strategies to increase profitability.
- Formulate and deliver Wellness Plan presentations to groups as needed.
- Promote learnings to Field Leadership and hospital teams regarding wellness plan tools and materials.
- Aid in the development of impact analysis for the wellness plan business and future enhancements.
- Develop and foster cross-functional relationships with CTS, Field Leadership, and Hospital Associates.
- Participate in financial, operational and functional analyses to gain actionable data on existing and future wellness plan product development and execution strategies.
- Provide training and educational support needs on OWP products.
- Implement and drive practice priorities that pertain to OWPs.
- Interact with external vendors and agencies as needed.
- Identify, report, and make recommendations on improvement opportunities.
- Other job duties as assigned.
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS
Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
- Project timelines and work volume / deadlines may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job.Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form and to solve problems involving several variables.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate necessary equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is normally moderate.
- Environment where pets are present.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business, Marketing or related field required or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Three years management reporting experience with a demonstrated capacity to learn data warehouse concepts, relational database structures, data marts, SQL functions /procedures and Business Intelligence platforms.
- Enhanced knowledge and skills in statistical analysis and predictive modeling with proficiency in SPSS, SAS or APT preferred.
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills with an ability and desire to see the "big picture" by dependably generating accurate and actionable insights from large data sets.
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales cycle and marketing practices, and experience presenting to large groups is preferred.
- Experience in project management.
- Microsoft Suite and Oracle database skills/experience preferred.
- Prefer health care background (veterinary or human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.).
Back to top