Sr. SEO Analyst - Manila, PH
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success.
Balsam International is looking for a Sr. SEO Analyst who will be responsible in assisting in the planning and implementation of the overall SEO strategy for a small portfolio of sites and provide support for all SEO initiatives. He/She must be a hard-working and trustworthy individual with project management skills, keen attention to detail, strong analytical skills, excellent time management skills, and proactive communication practices.
What you'll be doing:
- Assume partial ownership of discrete work streams within the SEO function.
- Lead various SEO projects and campaigns to improve both on-site and off-site SEO.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of ongoing campaigns and initiatives (integration of Social Media and Content related activities)
- Help develop team members’ skills and expertise as it relates to the function.
- Constantly review and make improvements to current processes.
- Take the lead in managing functionally specific tools and technologies (configuration, reporting, and maintenance).
- Serve as a lead in the analysis and reporting of site performance (traffic and page performance)
- Regularly communicate project and team progress to Philippines-based SEO Lead and US-based SEO Manager.
- Provide leadership to the maintenance of technical SEO content (meta data and other code related optimization)
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years SEO experience.
- Advanced knowledge of search engine optimization and/or online marketing.
- Skilled with keyword research, on-page and off-page SEO best practices.
- Highly experienced with Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs, in particular strong Excel skills.
- Strong computer literacy and ability to learn different software platforms.
- Must have very high quality American English writing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize daily work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision.
- Able to accept feedback and willing to receive training.
- A fun, hard-working, team-oriented, can-do attitude!
- Comfortable in working through a task via electronic means (email, chat and task management applications)
- Needs to have fast, reliable internet connection with a minimum connection speed of 2MBPs (actual not subscribed)
- Must live within Metro Manila.
Nice To Have:
- Basic understanding/familiarity of HTML
- Managed a team of SEO Analysts
- Have read “The Art of SEO”
Status: Full Time.
Location: Our corporate offices are based in Northern California with a Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) in the Philippines. The Sr. SEO Analyst is a remote working position in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are ideally located within easy driving distance to Metro Manila for team outings. They have a great working environment at home with at least 2 MBPS internet connection speed. Company executives visit the Philippines regularly so team members attend in-person meetings from time to time.
Meet Some of Balsam Brands's Employees
Judy designs many of the products and features that users experience at Balsam Brands. She uses her creativity to bring life and energy to beautiful products.
Back to top