SEO Analyst - Manila, PH
Balsam International Limited is an innovative e-Commerce retailer of home décor and other consumer products. Based in Silicon Valley, Balsam International Limited operates market-leading websites such as www.BalsamHill.com and www.BackyardOcean.com. The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International Limited is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company's success.
Balsam International Limited is looking for an SEO Analyst who will be responsible for supporting all SEO initiatives as well as implementing the overall SEO strategy for a small portfolio of sites. He/She must be a hard-working and trustworthy individual with project management skills, keen attention to detail, strong analytical skills, excellent time management skills, and proactive communication practices.
What you’ll be doing:
- Execution of tasks and duties with specific areas of responsibility.
- Contribute to projects and campaigns under the guidance of more senior team members.
- Participate in the planning and brainstorming of campaigns and projects with the objective of improving both on-site and off-site SEO.
- Provide input and maintain the meta-data and other code related optimization.
- Coordinate with other marketing functions as needed to ensure campaign marketing efforts are fully comprehensive.
- Contribute to the reporting and analysis of on-site and off-site SEO performance.
- Communicate and coordinate with external partners and influencers.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years SEO experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of search engine optimization and/or online marketing.
- Strong understanding of keyword research, on-page and off-page SEO best practices.
- Experienced with Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs, particularly MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. Must be able to present information in various documents, tables, spreadsheets and slides.
- Strong computer literacy and ability to learn different software platforms.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- High proficiency of the English language. Excellent written English is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize daily work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision.
- Able to accept feedback and willing to receive training.
- A fun, hard-working, team-oriented, can-do attitude!
Nice To Have:
- Basic understanding/familiarity of HTML
- Have read ‘The Art of SEO’
Location: Our corporate offices are based in Northern California with a Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) in the Philippines. The SEO Analyst is a remote working position in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are ideally located within easy driving distance to Metro Manila for team outings. They have a great working environment at home with at least 2 MBPS internet connection speed. Company executives visit the Philippines regularly so team members attend in person meetings from time to time.
Back to top