Senior Digital Systems Analyst
Balsam Brands Digital Technology Team is seeking a Sr. Digital Systems Analyst that can develop practical and workable digital solutions for our internal business and technical teams. You will analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs by working collaboratively with the user experience/design group, ecommerce and marketing team, and technical development. You will write detailed descriptions of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify complex systems and programs. The Sr. Systems Digital Analyst will work closely with the business users and technical project team, acting as the domain expert- product-owner-by-proxy. Experience working with an enterprise ecommerce platform and content management is desired.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze business requirements, procedures and problems and apply solutions in line with business requirements of clients
- Write user stories, acceptance criteria and supplementary documentation
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops and one-on-one interviews
- Build diagrams and flows to demonstrate steps and describe logical operational steps of the system
- Collaborate with technical architects, developers, UX, QA, project managers to develop and improve processes
- Create accurate work estimates for analyst deliverables
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain innovative and successful technical applications/systems
- Be accretive to the Balsam Brands’ culture and help make this a place where employees love their jobs.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years in related technical business analyst experience
- Advanced level knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio and Power Point)
- Proven experience with requirements gathering and analysis techniques based on business needs
- Experience leading or working in cross functional teams formed to produce a web-based business solution
- Experience working in & coaching Agile / Scrum Teams
- Experience working with JIRA (Issue Tracking), Confluence (Requirements / Collaboration tool), Google Analytics, Content Management systems or other digital marketing tools.
- Experience with system development approaches (particularly agile methodologies) and integrating applications to other enterprise systems
- Strong Experience with workflow design and development
- Ability to communicate technical requirements, expectations and trade-offs in a cross functional environment
- Ability to consult on complex project methodology
- Strategic mindset (outside-the-box) and ability to provide creative solutions
- Ability to communicate candidly (both written and verbally) and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Self-motivation and a strong sense of ownership, accountability and focus
- Ability to understand how requirements will impact the supported applications
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/balsam-brands/
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top