Operations Data Coordinator - Manila, PH
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success.
Balsam Brands is looking for Operations Data Coordinators who will be responsible in communicating on a daily basis with our Logistics team and warehouses to ensure orders are pulled from our e-Commerce based platforms and processed in a timely manner according to set guidelines. He/She will be accountable for checking and reconciling inventory across brands and producing reports to reflect varying levels of detail.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensures all sites and marketplace orders are processed as required.
- Verifies that orders ship on-time daily from all warehouse partners.
- Checks inventory levels.
- Reconciles stock levels and produces summary reports as needed.
- Follows routine procedures and systematically works through our file management system.
- Corresponds with warehouses as necessary to investigate errors and troubleshoots irregularities.
- Handles issues involving day-to-day liaison with the Logistics team and warehouses.
- Being a logistics primary point of contact for all Customer Service teams.
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience with Operations, Logistics, Fulfilment or Distribution is a plus but not required.
- Experience working with an e-Commerce company and/or cloud computing is a plus, but not required.
- Strong communication skills, works in team effectively, manages work and deliver results.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to guidelines.
- Possesses strong process skills with particular attention to details.
- Ability to analyse, troubleshoot and identify issues/solutions.
- Ability to communicate well through a task, clarifying potential issues before they arise so they can be worked through effectively.
- Excited to learn and take on more responsibility.
- Proficient and comfortable with technology, especially MS Excel.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Willingness to ask questions, troubleshoot and obtain clarification when needed.
- Experience working remotely is a plus!
- Comfortable in working through a task via electronic means (email, chat and task management applications)
- Needs to have a fast, reliable internet connection with a minimum connection speed of 2MBPS (actual not subscribed)
- Must live within Metro Manila.
Status: This is a contractual, home-based job that requires 8 hours of full-time, dedicated work daily, five days a week. Overtime may be required but will be paid accordingly. If performance is up to standard, the contract will be effective until January 31, 2018.
Location: Our corporate offices are based in Northern California with a Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) in the Philippines. The Operations Data Coordinator is a remote position in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are ideally located within easy driving distance to Metro Manila for team outings. They have a great working environment at home with at least 2MBPS internet connection speed. Company executives visit the Philippines regularly so team members attend in-person meetings from time to time.
Meet Some of Balsam Brands's Employees
Brand & Visual Merchandising Strategist
Jacob works with various teams across Balsam Brands to optimize websites during the busy holiday season. He works on corporate redesign and ensures the company's visual standard.
Back to top