Jr. Website Operations Analyst - Manila, PH
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success.
Balsam International is looking for a Jr. Website Operations Analyst who will be responsible in assisting in merchandising our e-Commerce websites by putting up new images and content using a content management system. He/She will help input and maintain product information in a database and will review product photos and reviews submitted by customers, bloggers, and PR partners to determine if they should be featured on site.
He/She will also do quality assurance, making sure that the information on the websites is accurate and that updates are successful. He/She must be enthusiastic about learning new software tools and web applications. He/She must also be be excited about making sure everything on site is correct, even down to the small details, in order to support a great customer experience. He/She must be extremely reliable, organized, and hard-working.
What you’ll be doing:
- Updating website content (images and text) using a content management system. HTML knowledge is NOT needed.
- Checking website content to ensure that changes to the site are completed successfully and that information is accurate.
- Filling out and maintaining product information in a database.
- Merchandising websites to appeal to customers, including selecting and posting attractive product photos submitted by customers or bloggers and selecting and posting positive reviews submitted by customers.
- Creating coupon codes for use by customers.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of work experience in a business environment.
- Willingness to learn to use enterprise software tools and web applications to perform tasks and maintain data. Experience using tools such as a Content Management System (CMS) or Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) is a plus.
- Intermediate Excel skills. Should be able to identify and use helpful formulas for standard business tasks involving moving, combining, and manipulating data.
- Detail-oriented with interest in performing quality assurance (QA) to ensure that site changes are made correctly.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Organized, independent worker who maintains a positive attitude.
- Comfortable in working through a task via electronic means (email, chat and task management applications)
- Needs to have a fast, reliable internet connection with a minimum connection speed of 2MBPS (actual not subscribed)
- Must live within Metro Manila.
Note: An online assessment will also be part of the recruitment process.
Location: Our corporate offices are based in Northern California with a Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) in the Philippines. The Jr. Website Operations Analyst is a remote working position in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are ideally located within easy driving distance to Metro Manila for team outings. They have a great working environment at home with at least 2 MBPS internet connection speed. Company executives visit the Philippines regularly so team members attend in-person meetings from time to time.
Meet Some of Balsam Brands's Employees
Brand & Visual Merchandising Strategist
Jacob works with various teams across Balsam Brands to optimize websites during the busy holiday season. He works on corporate redesign and ensures the company's visual standard.
Back to top