Jr. Online Marketing Analyst - Manila, PH
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success.
Balsam International is looking for a Jr. Online Marketing Analyst who will be responsible for supporting marketing initiatives in Pay-Per-Click, Comparison Shopping Engine, and Affiliate marketing channels. He/She must have keen attention to details, proficiency in MS Excel, excellent organization and communication skills, and prior experience with online marketing is a major plus.
What you'll be doing:
- Researches keywords based on products and general industry terms.
- Writes ad copy, short product titles and descriptions.
- Updates MS Excel spreadsheets with bid adjustments and uploads them into an online tool.
- Builds, optimizes, and updates comparison shopping engine feeds.
- Manages relationships with affiliate sites.
- Updates performance reports in MS Excel.
- Analyzes performance using MS Excel and makes recommendations to improve performance.
- Uses Google AdWords, Google Analytics and other online interfaces to further analyze and understand performance (training will be provided however, prior experience with these tools is a major plus).
- Tracks changes made into accounts and keeps the team informed of when major changes are complete.
- Other online marketing analysis and support as needed.
What you bring to the table:
- Highly skilled in MS Excel – must be comfortable building and using complex models and formulas.
- Prior experience in online marketing is a major plus.
- Experience with Google AdWords and Analytics is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge in SEM and website strategy will give you an edge.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Must have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willing to learn new tools quickly.
- Comfortable working through a task via electronic means (email, chat and task management applications)
- Needs to have fast, reliable internet connection with a minimum connection speed of 2MBPS (actual not subscribed)
- Must live within Metro Manila.
NOTE: An online assessment will also be part of the recruitment process.
LOCATION: Our corporate offices are based in Northern California with a Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) in the Philippines. The Jr. Online Marketing Analyst is a remote working position in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are ideally located within easy driving distance to Metro Manila for team outings. They have a great working environment at home with at least 2 MBPS internet connection speed. Company executives visit the Philippines regularly so team members attend in-person meetings from time to time.
Meet Some of Balsam Brands's Employees
Judy designs many of the products and features that users experience at Balsam Brands. She uses her creativity to bring life and energy to beautiful products.
Back to top