Jr. Online Marketing Analyst - Manila, PH
Balsam International Limited is an innovative e-Commerce retailer of home décor and other consumer products. Based in Silicon Valley, Balsam International Limited operates market-leading websites such as www.BalsamHill.com and www.BackyardOcean.com. The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International Limited is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company's success.
Balsam International Limited is looking for a Jr. Online Marketing Analyst who will be responsible for supporting marketing initiatives in Pay-Per-Click, Comparison Shopping Engine, and Affiliate marketing channels. He/She must be proficient in MS Excel, detail-oriented and organized individual and must also have keen attention to details, excellent organization and communication skills.
What you'll be doing:
- Research keywords based on products and general industry terms.
- Write ad copy, short product titles and descriptions.
- Update Excel spreadsheets with bid adjustments and upload them into an online tool.
- Build, optimize, and update comparison shopping engine feeds.
- Manage relationships with affiliate sites.
- Update performance reports in Excel.
- Analyze performance using Excel and make recommendations to improve performance.
- Use Google Adwords, Google Analytics and other online interfaces to further analyze and understand performance (training will be provided, however prior experience with these tools is a major plus).
- Track changes made to accounts and keep the team informed of when major changes are complete.
- Other online marketing analysis and support as needed.
What you bring to the table:
- Highly skilled in Excel – must be comfortable building and using complex models and formulas
- Experience with Google Adwords and Analytics is a major plus but is not required
- Strong knowledge in SEM and website strategy is an advantage
- Must have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Able to work independently
- Willing to learn new tools quickly
- Comfortable working through a task via electronic means: email and chat
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience with online marketing is a major plus.
IMPORTANT: An online timed assessment will also be part of the recruitment process.
Location: Our corporate offices are based in Northern California with a Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) in the Philippines. The Jr. Online Marketing Analyst is a remote working position in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are ideally located within easy driving distance to Metro Manila for team outings. They have a great working environment at home with at least 2 MBPS internet connection speed. Company executives visit the Philippines regularly so team members attend in-person meetings from time to time.
Back to top