Entry-Level Operations Analyst - Boise, ID
What happens in between customers clicking “Buy” and the orders showing up on their doorsteps? How did that product that was made in Europe get to our American warehouse? If you want to be one of the people behind that ecommerce magic, we invite you to apply for this role.
We are looking for someone who enjoys understanding how things work and making things happen as efficiently as possible. This role is an excellent opportunity for self-starters to learn what it takes to successfully manage the operations of an ecommerce brand. This position reports to the Director of Operations and will work closely with the entire Operations team.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the point-person in several operational processes. These could include supporting customer service needs, ensuring that inventory counts are consistent between internal systems and with warehouses, managing inventory inbound or outbound shipments.
- Learn how to analyze supply chain and financial metrics
- Work with supply chain, customer service, and internal cross-functional partners
- Use technology to facilitate the movement of orders and inventory
- Participate in making process improvements and solving operational challenges
What you bring to the table:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated history of teamwork, including a willingness to jump in to help accomplish tasks
- Inquisitive, analytical, and a problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Outlook and Excel; ability to learn software programs
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand Ecommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. The company has been the recipient of multiple awards, including:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Internet Retailer: Top 500 Retail Websites (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Location: Meridian, ID. We are excited to announce that Balsam is moving to downtown Boise in 2017!
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter your favorite cartoon character.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Back to top