Email Developer - Manila, PH
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success.
Balsam International is looking for an Email Developer who will be responsible for building out newsletters for a small portfolio of sites. He/She must be a hard-working and trustworthy individual with a keen attention to detail, excellent time management skills, and proactive communication practices.
What you'll be doing:
- Expertise in building out image and text based email newsletters using HTML within an email service provider.
- Execution of tasks and duties with specific areas of responsibility such as competitor monitoring, downloading detailed data reports and updating email subscriber lists into our email service provider.
- Contribute to projects and campaigns under the guidance of more senior team members.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of email newsletter coding experience.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize daily work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer literacy.
- High proficiency of the English language. Excellent written English is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision.
- Able to accept feedback and willing to receive training.
- A fun, hard-working, team-oriented, can-do attitude!
- Comfortable in working through a task via electronic means (email, chat and task management applications)
- Needs to have fast, reliable internet connection with a minimum connection speed of 2MBPs (actual not subscribed)
- Must live within Metro Manila.
Nice To Have:
- Knowledge of SQL
STATUS: Full Time.
LOCATION: Our corporate offices are based in Northern California with a Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) in the Philippines. The Email Developer is a remote working position in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are ideally located within easy driving distance to Metro Manila for team outings. They have a great working environment at home with at least 2 MBPS internet connection speed. Company executives visit the Philippines regularly so team members attend in-person meetings from time to time.
Meet Some of Balsam Brands's Employees
Brand & Visual Merchandising Strategist
Jacob works with various teams across Balsam Brands to optimize websites during the busy holiday season. He works on corporate redesign and ensures the company's visual standard.
Back to top