Email Analyst - Manila, PH
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading websites such as www.BalsamHill.com and www.BackyardOcean.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Internet Retailer: Top 500 Retail Websites (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International Limited is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success.
Balsam Brands is looking for an Email Analyst who will be responsible for building out newsletters for a small portfolio of sites. He/She should be a hard-working and trustworthy individual with a keen attention to detail, excellent time management skills, project management skills, and proactive communication practices.
What you'll be doing:
- Has the ability to build image based and text based email newsletters using HTML within an email service provider.
- Execution of tasks and duties with specific areas of responsibility.
- Contribute to projects and campaigns under the guidance of more senior team members.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of Email newsletter coding experience.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize daily work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong computer literacy.
- High proficiency of the English language. Excellent written English is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision.
- Able to accept feedback and willing to receive training.
- A fun, hard-working, team-oriented, can-do attitude!
Nice to Have:
- Proficiency in MS Office programs, particularly MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Basic understanding/familiarity of email metrics.
Location: Our corporate offices are based in Northern California and Ireland, with a Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) in the Philippines. The Email Analyst is a remote working position in Manila. Team members in the Philippines are ideally located within easy driving distance to Metro Manila for team outings, monthly in-person meetings and occasional trainings. They have a great working environment at home with at least 2 MBPS internet connection speed and a working, dedicated laptop for exclusive work use. Company representatives around various locations visit the Philippines regularly so team members attend in-person meetings from time to time.
Back to top