eCommerce NPI Strategist
As eCommerce NPI Strategist, you will join Balsam Brands’ talented eCommerce Team as the point person for our New Product Introduction (NPI) process. You will ensure on-time, quality launches by setting & managing timelines, refining processes, and partnering with cross-functional teams.
A successful candidate will be an amazing project manager and problem solver. S/he is interested in tackling the challenges of a growing eCommerce company, would enjoy learning to work with cross-functional teams, and is passionate about cultivating his/her process improvement abilities.
The eCommerce NPI Strategist will report to the NPI Project Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and organize all aspects of on-boarding new products, including coordinating the Photo, Content, SEO, and eCommerce teams
- Create high-level and detailed schedules and timelines to ensure on-time product launches
- Maintain integrity and accuracy of NPI process documentation, ensuring cross-functional teams have access to and understanding of relevant training materials
- Build relationships and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Work with the eCommerce team to gather and enter the product attributes that will drive the product merchandising on our eCommerce website
- Develop processes to maintain the regional product catalogs; this can include changes to existing items and item additions
- Other duties as needed
What you bring to the table:
- 1+ years of experience in a B2C (preferred) or B2B eCommerce company
- Bachelor’s degree
- Extraordinary ability to actively organize and oversee tasks and projects
- Structured thinking and problem solving
- Passion for efficiency, processes, and data organization
- Strong project management skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative contributor who can work independently with little supervision
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand Ecommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
To celebrate its 10th anniversary and beyond, our flagship brand, Balsam Hill is partnering with Macy’s to debut "Deck The Halls", a wondrous float bringing the magic of Christmas to life in the 90th Anniversary Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade®!
Balsam Brands is honored to be the recipient of multiple awards:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Location: Redwood City, CA
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Meet Some of Balsam Brands's Employees
Brand & Visual Merchandising Strategist
Jacob works with various teams across Balsam Brands to optimize websites during the busy holiday season. He works on corporate redesign and ensures the company's visual standard.
Back to top