Customer Success Analyst
As Balsam Brands’ Customer Success Analyst, you are the secret ingredient to helping us create a positive experience for our unique customers. You will be on the front lines, working to delight our customers as often and creatively as possible, through various channels such as email, social media and live chat. You are a creative problem solver with a positive attitude who isn’t afraid to jump in with both feet.
In addition to working closely with the broader Customer Success team, the Customer Success Analyst will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally throughout Balsam Brands. You will collaborate with the Social Media and Reputation Management team across geographies, and will partner frequently with Operations.
Finally, you will be provided exceptional mentorship throughout your journey, both formally through a development mentor program, and informally with other team members. You will become part of the unique and fun Balsam family, enjoying activities such as (but not limited to!) birthday lunches, summer golf outings, Christmas in July, volunteer events, and general comradery unique to our close-knit Balsam culture!
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for handling customer email inquiries and composing thoughtful, accurate, and customized responses
- Answer support and inquiry emails and chats that will require you to be able to rock product and service questions day in and day out and, equally important, have our customers feeling valued and heard in each interaction
- Improvise and think on your feet based on the brand values, in situations where there aren’t always clear answers or solutions
- Work closely with the Social Media/Reputation Management team to delight our customers when they contact us via social media
- Take every situation, especially bad ones, as an opportunity to create an extraordinary experience for our customers
- Be proactive in identifying and communicating patterns and trends with customer support issues and taking initiative to help solve bigger ticket issues
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to improve our customer’s experience
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Entry level applicants welcome; retail or eCommerce experience is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to learn brand voice
- Eagerness to learn
- A self-starter with the ability to multi-task
- Problem solving skills
- Passion and empathy for our customers’ needs
- Experience and/or strong familiarity with social media platforms
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
To celebrate its 10th anniversary and beyond, our flagship brand, Balsam Hill, is partnering with Macy’s to present "Deck The Halls", a wondrous float bringing the magic of Christmas to life in the annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade®!
Balsam Brands is honored to be the recipient of multiple awards:
- Forbes: America's Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America's Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 - Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit cover letter, resume, and transcript. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Balsam Brands's Employees
Judy designs many of the products and features that users experience at Balsam Brands. She uses her creativity to bring life and energy to beautiful products.
Back to top