Customer Success Analyst
As Balsam Brands’ Customer Success Analyst, you are the secret ingredient to helping us create a positive experience for our unique customers. You are a creative problem solver with a positive attitude who isn’t afraid to jump in with both feet. While this is not a front-line customer service position, you’ll be involved in ongoing initiatives related to the customer experience, especially in terms of how we support our customers.
In addition to working closely with the broader Customer Success team, the Customer Success Analyst will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally throughout Balsam Brands. You will collaborate with the Social Media and Reputation Management team across geographies, and will partner frequently with Operations.
Finally, you will be provided exceptional mentorship throughout your journey, both formally through a development mentor program, and informally with other team members. You will become part of the unique and fun Balsam family, enjoying activities such as (but not limited to!) birthday lunches, summer golf outings, Christmas in July, volunteer events, and general comradery unique to our close-knit Balsam culture!
You’ll get to:
- Impact the customer experience in a significant way
- Learn about our customers and products at an expert level
- Act an advocate for our customers
- Be yourself
Although you will design your day-to-day routine, your projects many include the following:
- Improving the support experience by developing content and training materials for frontline customer service agents
- Monitoring customer feedback as it comes in through customer service channels and via customer surveys
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to optimize processes that impact the customer experience
- Identifying and communicating patterns and trends with customer support issues and taking initiative to help solve bigger ticket issues
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Entry level applicants welcome; retail or eCommerce experience is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to learn brand voice
- Eagerness to learn
- A self-starter with the ability to multi-task and apply our brand values in variety of challenges
- Problem solving skills
- Passion and empathy for our customers’ needs and a desire to create an extraordinary experience
About Balsam Brands: Balsam Brands is a multi-brand eCommerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. We strive for excellence in everything we do and present a unique opportunity to those who are seeking to have a meaningful impact in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. We love to reimagine eCommerce and retail in ways that thrill our customers, and to leave a lasting impact on the world around us. We have fast-growing teams in the Bay Area, Boise, Manila, and Dublin.
The company's outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
- Balsam Brands in Forbes: http://bit.ly/balsamforbes
- Balsam Brands on The Muse: https://www.themuse.com/companies/balsambrands
Location: Boise, ID
Notes: This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Contact: Please submit a cover letter and resume. Please include in your cover letter a dish that you would like to bring to one of our potlucks.
At Balsam Brands, we are dedicated to diversity in our dynamic and growing workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, citizenship, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Additional Information: All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Balsam Brands's Employees
Judy designs many of the products and features that users experience at Balsam Brands. She uses her creativity to bring life and energy to beautiful products.
Back to top