Customer Loyalty Specialist for Reputation Management - Manila, PH
Balsam Brands is a multi-brand e-Commerce retailer with roots in holiday and home décor. Based in Silicon Valley, the company operates market-leading website such as www.BalsamHill.com. We strive for excellence in everything we do and have been honored to receive the following awards as a result:
- Forbes: America’s Best Small Companies (2016)
- Inc. 5000: America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- San Francisco Business Times: Fast 100 – Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Silicon Valley Business Journal: 75 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
The company’s outward focus on building trusted consumer brands along with its internal focus on excellence and being a great place to work have propelled it to consistent, rapid growth.
Balsam International is our Regional Operating Headquarters in the Philippines functioning remotely with a team of hard-working, passionate professionals who contribute significantly to the company’s success.
Balsam Brands is looking for Customer Loyalty Specialists (CLS) for Reputation Management (RM). The CLS RM will ensure that customer concerns are addressed and resolved across several brands in a timely and delightful manner. The ideal candidates must be someone with excellent English written skills, strong customer service orientation, exemplary problem solving skills and a proactive learner's attitude. He/She will report to the Loyalty Supervisor.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deliver excellent and delightful customer service through our social media accounts, along with email and live chat support across different brands by meeting various Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Providing public-facing messaging on behalf of our brands.
- Communicate with colleagues and managers to ensure customer issues are resolved appropriately.
- Understand company policies and procedures and know when to escalate and de-escalate customer service-related issues.
- Ensure that all cases are updated in the back-end system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Deliver tasks and projects as assigned.
- At least two (2) years of college education.
- One (1) year of relevant work experience (Customer Service, Business Correspondence, Corporate Communications or Writing). Applicants with previous professional social media experience will be strongly considered.
- Excellent written English communication skills and ability to adapt the tone to match brand voice.
- Discretion and discernment in handling public vs. private customer interactions on social media platforms.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Passion to provide delightful customer service.
- Experience in Customer Service environments is highly preferred.
- Basic knowledge in MS Office programs, particularly MS Excel. Must be able to present and understand information in various documents and spreadsheets.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize daily work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exhibit the ability to ensure the confidentiality and security of all company files and information.
- Positive attitude and a commitment to excellence.
- Proactive and professional communication with team members.
- Ability to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to accept and incorporate feedback in his/her work.
- Experience working remotely is preferred.
- Comfortable in working through a task via electronic means such as Salesforce, Volusion, Sococo, Zoom, email, chat and online project management applications.
- Needs to have a fast, reliable internet connection with a minimum connection speed of 2MBPS (actual not subscribed)
- Currently residing within Metro Manila, Cavite, Laguna, Bulacan and Rizal only to attend the in-person training session.
- Must be willing to participate in a mandatory 8-hour, 6-day paid in-person training (in October 2017) in Ortigas.
- Must have a dedicated, functional laptop that meets the following specifications:
- OS: Windows 7 - 64 bit or better
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
- RAM/Memory: 4GB or higher
- Hard Drive: 500 GB or higher
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel Core i7
- Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- Startup Disk: Macintosh HD
- Graphics: Intel HR Graphics 4000 1536 MB
- Must have back-up laptop or desktop for use, if primary laptop encounters issues.
- Must have a DSL, Fiber or Broadband connection (not mobile data or broadband stick) with a minimum speed of 2MBPS. Proof of subscription will be required.
- Must have a back-up internet connection of the same speed, if primary internet connection becomes spotty.
- Must be willing and able to work mostly on the graveyard shift, shifting schedules, or a fixed schedule and amenable to changes in work schedule depending on business needs. Shift adjustments or requests will not be accommodated.
- Must not have any planned trips or long vacations between October to December 2017.
Meet Some of Balsam Brands's Employees
Judy designs many of the products and features that users experience at Balsam Brands. She uses her creativity to bring life and energy to beautiful products.
Back to top