Baker Tilly has a great opportunity for a Valuation Analyst to join its growing Valuation Practice! Our Valuation professionals put into play a rare combination of specialized expertise and real-world experience emphasizing a business-minded approach to performing valuations.
You will enjoy this role if you:
- Are innovative, resilient and resourceful
- Crave freedom, responsibility and opportunities to lead
- Are a strategic thinker
- Enjoy solving hard problems - and asking big questions to lead you there
- Thrive on the unknown, the unfamiliar, and the unexpected
- Are uniquely curious in the face of ambiguity or change
- Are a lifetime learner and strive to be at the top of your game
- Are motivated by having a measurable impact on individuals, the Firm, our customers and our community
What you will do:
- Coordinate with customers to compile necessary documentation to perform the business valuation
- Communicate with customers to further understand the nature of the valuation
- Gather pertinent information to frame the context of the independent valuation
- Prepare, document and quantify the valuation report for review
- At least one (1) year of experience in finance, consulting or accounting related field
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or business-related field
- Master's Degree in Business (concentration in Accounting) preferred
- ABV, CVA, CFA or ASA designation or candidacy a plus
- Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrate group presentation skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and lead multiple projects while working under tight deadlines when necessary
- Strong customer service and communication skills with the ability to work independently as well as within a team
Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm, providing clients a genuine coast-to-coast and global advantage with critical mass and top-notch talent in major regions of the U.S. and in many of the world's leading financial centers - New York, London, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 148 territories, with 36,000 professionals and a combined worldwide revenue of $4.0 billion.
Many of Baker Tilly's roles have the opportunity to work remotely. Please discuss with your talent acquisition professional to understand the requirements for an opportunity you are exploring.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.