Transformation Change Manager
Baker Tilly’s principles of integrity, passion and stewardship define us as an organization and an employer. With offices consistently earning ‘best place to work’ honors and as a top-ranked firm, Baker Tilly recognizes that our approach, strategy and culture are driven by our people. Their focus and commitment have been fundamental in getting us to where we are today and where we will go in the future. Based on the growth we are planning, Baker Tilly is actively recruiting bright, talented individuals who have a passion to succeed.
Due to the continued growth of our consulting practice, we are currently recruiting for a Transformation Change Manager to join our Chicago, IL or Milwaukee, WI offices. As a part of Baker Tilly Consulting, you will find that our global brand and entrepreneurial environment will give you the support you need to apply your industry and technical experience to build your career across a wide range of services to meet our client’s most important needs. As a member of our team, you will also contribute to some of the most important activities in our firm which include operating and growing the business, serving the client, developing the best people, and shaping our culture.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
- Manage and develop change management strategies and plans aligned to core change management methodology
- Integrate appropriate change management techniques into established plans
- Execute change management plan(s) and associated activities including stakeholder analysis and management, organizational readiness assessments, change impact analysis, communications and training
- Work as the overall advocate to various stakeholders relative to implications of the future state on strategy, people, process and technology
- Deploy change management techniques (e.g. communication, training, focus groups and many more techniques) to assist in the transition to the future state
- Work as the overall advocate to various stakeholders relative to implications of the future state on strategy, people, process and technology. Lead the identification of organizational change risks and, collaboratively with stakeholders, develop mitigation approaches
- Gather and analyze detailed information about the process design and the impact on the roles and the organizations affected. Understand the significance of changes to provide recommendations regarding expected organization impacts, and how to prepare the organization
- Manage the delivery of end-user training, communications and subsequent follow-up activities, including effectiveness assessment
- Generate and maintain advocacy at the executive level of the respective organizations and stakeholder buy-in for the implementation project
- Support the impacted businesses with information and detailed frameworks, where appropriate, to ensure that they can conduct the necessary activities to minimize organizational risks
- Measure effectiveness of change management plans and make adjustments where necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance, engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field.
- Minimum of six (6) years of related experience. Previous related consulting experience highly preferred; a minimum of two (2) years of supervisory responsibilities highly preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience building and executing change management strategies
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking that results in new ideas that drive the business forward
- Demonstrated experience leading a team with through proven facilitation and transformation/change management experience
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships and comfortable working across an organization
- Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required.
- Ability to lead and supervise others, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the "big picture" as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects.
- Must be willing to travel as needed and work non-traditional hours as needed for client engagements
Back to top