Baker Tilly has an incredible career opportunity for a Technical Solution Delivery Lead to join our growing Digital Team.
Baker Tilly professionals on our Digital Team provide management consulting services for mid to large size companies. This division is focused specifically in BI and Data Analytics, Data Warehousing, Data Management, and Power BI or Tableau. All supporting the need to define the businesses strategy and bring light and understanding to the vast amounts of data that companies maintain.
You will enjoy this role if you:
- Lead functional and solution design aligning business objectives with digital solution development and implementation
- Manage digital technology projects which includes business process changes and technology implementation over the entire lifecycle of a project
- Act as the liaison among the executive committee members, stakeholders, and development team
- Manage project team members through the lifecycle of a project. Review and provide coaching and feedback on requirements, logical design and testing approaches
- Create and facilitate solution architecture designs and provide the overall management of the process.
- Identify project risks and communicate with appropriately with project stakeholders to avoid and mitigate potential issues
- Develop, manage, and be able to communicate long term road-maps which describe delivering large-scale solutions via a series of projects.
- Manage third party vendor relationships to resource specific development needs
- Manage and execute test plan activities
- Manage the development and initiation of Digital client solution and product support models
- Build project approach and proposals for Digital Solution Offering opportunities with new clients
- Create functional and conceptual technical deliverables as require
- You will be responsible for working within an agile environment to aid in the delivery of a managed service defined by the Architect of Project Manager.
- Lead or strategize the day to day sprint activities provided to you by your leader.
- Work to understand business processes and possible improvements across an array of industries.
- Utilize your scoping talents to help identify more areas within the business that our team can successfully impact for future projects.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance, engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field.
- Minimum of six (6) years of related experience; previous related industry and consulting experience highly preferred; a minimum of two (2) years of supervisory responsibilities highly preferred.
- Previous "hands on" system implementation project experience is highly preferred, for example, experience with SQL scripting, relational database design, report authoring, business rules development, analytical software development, etc.
- Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required.
- Ability to lead and supervise others, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the \"big picture\" as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects.
- Ability to decompose scope into detailed activities and deliverables, then conduct work package handoff to delivery resources from Baker Tilly, client teams, and third party vendors
- Project experience with full lifecycle application development (e.g. requirements gathering, use case development, system analysis and design, integration, testing, deployment)
- Experience with Agile software delivery management tools and techniques preferred (Scrum, JIRA, confluence)
- Ability to travel as needed and work outside of core business hours for client engagements
Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm, providing clients a genuine coast-to-coast and global advantage with critical mass and top-notch talent in major regions of the U.S. and in many of the world's leading financial centers - New York, London, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 148 territories, with 36,000 professionals and a combined worldwide revenue of $4.0 billion.
Many of Baker Tilly's roles have the opportunity to work remotely. Please discuss with your talent acquisition professional to understand the requirements for an opportunity you are exploring.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.