Tax Reviewer - Seasonal 2020
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter .
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly! We are seeking a Seasonal Tax Reviewer to join our team for the 2020 tax season in Wilkes-Barre, PA!
Baker Tilly offers a professional, yet relaxed and fun, work environment. You'll feel at home quickly and will play an inaugural role in our seasonal tax prep operation. Flexible work hours may be an option, and you'll have the opportunity to return each tax season!
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2018
- Review 1040s prepared by staff
- Adhere to the firm's written tax practice standards and the firm's 1040 procedure manual
- Ensure client confidentiality by following all company procedures regarding information handling
- Bachelor's degree, required
- 3+ years of tax preparation and review experience, required
- CPA certification is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat is preferred
- Adaptable to new technology and ability to work in a paperless environment
- A professional demeanor and the ability to handle matters confidentially
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Keen sense of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated critical thinking, well-developed problem solving skills, and ability to work independently
- Ability to provide exceptional client service and exhibit a sense of urgency to complete work in a timely manner
- Availability to work February 2020 through mid-April 2020
Meet Some of Baker Tilly's Employees
Monica D.Partner, Risk, Internal Audit, & Cybersecurity Practice
Monica works to assist clients whose businesses face operational, financial, technological, reputational, or compliance-related challenges, and she spends her time equipping and supporting her team members to successfully meet those challenges.
Back to top