Tax Reviewer - Seasonal 2019
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly! We are seeking several Seasonal Tax Reviewers to join our team this tax season in Janesville, WI!
Baker Tilly offers a professional, yet relaxed and fun, work environment. You’ll feel at home quickly and will play an inaugural role in our seasonal tax prep operation. Flexible work hours may be an option, and you’ll have the opportunity to return each tax season!
- Review 1040s prepared by staff
- Adhere to the firm’s written tax practice standards and the firm’s 1040 procedure manual
- Ensure client confidentiality by following all company procedures regarding information handling
- Bachelor’s degree, required
- 3+ years of tax preparation and review experience, required
- CPA certification is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat is preferred
- Adaptable to new technology and ability to work in a paperless environment
- A professional demeanor and the ability to handle matters confidentially
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Keen sense of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated critical thinking, well-developed problem solving skills, and ability to work independently
- Ability to provide exceptional client service and exhibit a sense of urgency to complete work in a timely manner
- Availability to work February 2019 through mid-April 2019
Back to top