Tax Preparer - Seasonal 2020
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter .
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly! We are seeking several Seasonal Tax Preparers to join our team for the 2020 tax season in Wilkes-Barre, PA!
While prior tax preparation experience is ideal, experience is not necessary. Provided you meet the job qualifications, we'll teach you what you need to know in order to help successfully prepare client tax returns. And, your training will be 100% paid! Baker Tilly offers a professional, yet relaxed and fun, work environment. You'll feel at home quickly and will be supported by tax professionals who are available to help when you have a question. Flexible work hours may be an option, and you'll have the opportunity to return each tax season!
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2018
- Enter client data into tax prep software
- Prepare tax returns in accordance with firm policies
- Adhere to the firm's written tax practice standards and the firm's 1040 procedure manual
- Ensure client confidentiality by following all company procedures regarding information handling
- High school diploma required; Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Individual tax return preparation ideal, but not required
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts involved in tax return preparation ideal, but not required
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat is preferred
- Adaptable to new technology and ability to work in a paperless environment
- A professional demeanor and the ability to handle matters confidentially
- Keen sense of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated critical thinking, well-developed problem solving skills, and ability to work independently
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide exceptional client service and exhibit a sense of urgency to complete work in a timely manner
- Availability to work February 2020 through mid-April 2020
Back to top