Tax Document Scanning Coordinator, Seasonal
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter .
This seasonal role will require 30-40 hours per week from late February through early or mid April.
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2018
- Provide document scanning support to Baker Tilly's tax department during the tax busy season.
- Team with client serving professionals and office administration to successful scan client data utilized to create and complete business and individual tax returns.
- Handle highly confidential client documents which might be time sensitive.
- High school diploma required; Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts involved in tax return preparation desired.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office Suite skills required.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat is preferred.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff from entry level to partners and work well in a team-focused environment..
- Training provided.
Back to top