Talent Sourcing Specialist
- Madison, WI
Baker Tilly Search & Staffing, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP. We offer the opportunity to be connected to a successful professional services firm, combined with the chance to control your own financial destiny. Our culture encourages exceptional client service and a client-focused approach. We nurture a team environment, where each member supports the others success. We take the time to celebrate successes and encourage a high-energy work environment.
Do you have an outgoing, motivated, and determined personality? Are you a competitive team player? Do you enjoy building and developing relationships? If so, this could be the role for you! Baker Tilly Search & Staffing is looking for a Talent Sourcing Specialist to join our Madison office!
This position will combine research and consultative skills to deliver top talent and excellent service to the team through the identification and assessment of skilled candidates. You will work and learn alongside a fantastic group of motivated sales professionals who are passionate about the work they do and the people they serve.
As part of a successful professional services firm, we offer a culture that encourages exceptional client service and a client and candidate focused approach. We nurture a team environment, where each member supports and encourages the others success.
Top Reasons to Consider a Career in Recruitment and Staffing:
- You want control over your financial destiny. You excel at your work, and you deem success by reaching your goals - goals that can then translate into financial rewards from the amount of effort you put in.
- You are a "people person". You are strong at developing relationships and have a history of building long lasting connections.
- You love multi-tasking and working in a high energy work environment.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
- Post recruitment advertising that utilizes creative marketing techniques to attract top talent and monitor success of postings based on volume and quality of candidates
- Source active and passive candidates through cold calling, networking, online databases, employee referrals, and other creative methods
- Review resumes of potential candidates and interview them for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge
- Build a virtual bench of talent with skill sets and experience necessary to assist clients in times of work overload
- Perform reference checks and background checks for clients
- Develop and implement targeted search strategies to identify and track candidates in the accounting, finance, and human resources spaces
- Update ATS with candidate and client information to support staffing, recruitment, and business development efforts
Building Our Brand
- Deliver excellent client and candidate recruitment services
- Participate in professional and community organizations to build a strong professional network
- Live the firm's values of integrity, passion, stewardship, and collaboration
- Bachelor's degree in a business or communications related field, experience in lieu of degree will be considered
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 required
- 0 - 3 years of experience preferably in accounting, sales, client services or recruiting
Back to top