As an Associate, you will have the opportunity to specialize in either tax or audit or start your career doing both! You will have the opportunity to:
- Gain more experience, more responsibility and greater opportunity earlier in your career
- Work directly with partners, managers and seniors, providing tax, audit and business advisory services to clients
- Gain experience and training in various areas, including audits, reviews, compilations, risk management, tax return preparation (such as partnerships, S-corps, corporations) and tax research
- Develop in-depth knowledge of clients' businesses and industries by having direct client interaction while working on multiple aspects of an engagement
- Enjoy friendships, social activities and team outings that encourage a work-life balance
Successful candidates will have:
- An undergraduate degree in accounting or an undergraduate degree with sufficient course work to sit for the CPA exam by October 2021
- Outstanding academic performance, with a GPA of 3.0 or above preferred
- Relevant internship, work experience and/or involvement with a professional organization
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries
- Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship
Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm, providing clients a genuine coast-to-coast and global advantage with critical mass and top-notch talent in major regions of the U.S. and in many of the world's leading financial centers - New York, London, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 148 territories, with 36,000 professionals and a combined worldwide revenue of $4.0 billion.
Many of Baker Tilly's roles have the opportunity to work remotely. Please discuss with your talent acquisition professional to understand the requirements for an opportunity you are exploring.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.