Summer 2020 Tax & Assurance Internship
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter .
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2018
As an Intern you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain hands-on experience in either tax or audit or in most locations, experience doing both
- Participate in our intern orientation, technical training and development program designed to give you the tools needed to immediately contribute to client engagements
- Experience, through on-the-job training and real, meaningful work engagements, how your academic experience translates to the professional environment
- Learn directly from experienced Staff, Seniors, Managers and Partners with specialized experience and technical knowledge across numerous industries and services
- Work directly with a variety of clients ranging from privately held and publicly traded companies, that occupy all stages of development - from start-ups and family-run businesses to multi-national corporations
- Demonstrate your performance and ability to join Baker Tilly as a Staff Accountant full-time
Successful candidates will:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student during the 2019/ 2020 school year in an accounting (or related) program with sufficient course work to become a CPA before beginning full-time employment in 2021.
Outstanding academic performance required, with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 required with at least a 3.2 GPA preferred.
- Relevant internship, work experience and/or involvement with a professional organization.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship during the intern program and as a full-time employee.
- Have the willingness and ability to travel as needed for client projects
Back to top