Spring 2022 NFP/Public Sector Audit Internship
- Eau Claire, WI
As an Intern you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain hands-on experience in audit.
- Participate in our intern orientation, technical training and development program designed to give you the tools needed to immediately contribute to client engagements.
- Experience, through on-the-job training and real, meaningful work engagements, how your academic experience translates to the professional environment.
- Learn directly from experienced Staff, Seniors, Managers and Partners with specialized experience and technical knowledge across numerous industries and services.
- Work directly with a variety of clients ranging from privately held and publicly traded companies, that occupy all stages of development - from start-ups and family-run businesses to multi-national corporations.
- Demonstrate your performance and ability to join Baker Tilly as a Associate full-time.
Successful candidates will:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student during the 2021/ 2022 school year in an accounting (or related) program with sufficient course work to become a CPA before beginning full-time employment in 2023.
- Outstanding academic performance, with a GPA of 3.0 or above preferred.
- Relevant internship, work experience and/or involvement with a professional organization.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship during the intern program and as a full-time employee.
Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm, providing clients a genuine coast-to-coast and global advantage with critical mass and top-notch talent in major regions of the U.S. and in many of the world's leading financial centers - New York, London, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 148 territories, with 36,000 professionals and a combined worldwide revenue of $4.0 billion.
Many of Baker Tilly's roles have the opportunity to work remotely. Please discuss with your talent acquisition professional to understand the requirements for an opportunity you are exploring.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
Back to top