Are you looking to gain experience and jump-start your accounting career?
Do you want to build your professional network at a coast-to-coast firm?
As an Audit Intern at Baker Tilly (BT), you will deliver audit and other assurance services to clients. As one of the fastest growing firms in the nation, BT offers you upward career trajectory, flexibility in how and where you get your work done and meaningful relationships with clients, teammates and leadership who truly care about you and your development.
You will enjoy this role if you:
- Are considering a long-term career in public accounting and want exposure to the industry
- Value your development and want to work for a firm whose owners have both their clients' and employees' best interests in mind and are transparent in their decisions
- Want to grow professionally and develop your client service and technical accounting skills to build a strong foundation now, for tomorrow
You will have the opportunity to:
- Gain hands-on experience in audit working full time
- Participate in our intern orientation, technical training and development program designed to provide the tools needed to contribute to client engagements
- Experience on-the-job training through real work engagements, showcasing how your academic experience translates to the professional environment
- Learn directly from experienced associates, seniors, managers and partners with specialized experience and technical knowledge across numerous industries and services
- Build friendships and strong work relationships while gaining valuable experience
- Demonstrate your performance and ability to join Baker Tilly as a full-time associate
Successful candidates willbe:
- Enrolled as a student during the current school year in an accounting or related business program, with sufficient course work and credits to sit for the CPA exam in the state you are being considered before beginning full-time employment
- Ableto workfulltimefor the duration of the internship
- Eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship during the intern program and as a full-time employee
Successful candidates will have:
- Outstanding academic performance required, with a preferred GPA of 3.0 or above
- Relevant internship, work experience and/or involvement with a professional organization desired
- The abilityto work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of time management, communication, interpersonal skills, relationship building, collaboration, and problem solving
- Organizational and analytical skills, initiative, adaptability
- Proficiencywith Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm, providing clients a genuine coast-to-coast and global advantage with critical mass and top-notch talent in major regions of the U.S. and in many of the world's leading financial centers - New York, London, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 148 territories, with 36,000 professionals and a combined worldwide revenue of $4.0 billion.
Many of Baker Tilly's roles have the opportunity to work remotely. Please discuss with your talent acquisition professional to understand the requirements for an opportunity you are exploring.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.