Spring 2020 Internship (Tax and/or Audit)
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, the world’s 10th largest network made up of 126 high quality independent accounting and business services firms in 145 territories, with 34,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
As an Intern you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain hands-on experience in either tax or audit or in most locations, experience doing both.
- Participate in our intern orientation, technical training and development program designed to give you the tools needed to immediately contribute to client engagements.
- Experience, through on-the-job training and real, meaningful work engagements, how your academic experience translates to the professional environment.
- Learn directly from experienced Staff, Seniors, Managers and Partners with specialized experience and technical knowledge across numerous industries and services.
- Work directly with a variety of clients ranging from privately held and publicly traded companies, that occupy all stages of development – from start-ups and family-run businesses to multi-national corporations.
- Demonstrate your performance and ability to join Baker Tilly Virchow Krause as a Staff Accountant full-time.
Successful candidates will:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student during the 2019/ 2020 school year in an accounting (or related) program with sufficient course work to become a CPA before beginning full-time employment in 2021.
- Outstanding academic performance with a GPA of 3.0 or above preferred.
- Relevant internship, work experience and/or involvement with a professional organization.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship during the intern program and as a full-time employee.
Back to top