Senior Recruiter - Campus
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter .
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2018
- Build and maintain relationships with universities; including faculty, administrators, students and school organizations.
- Identify and facilitate leadership opportunities on campus for self and BT partners
- Plan, manage and as appropriate, participate in campus recruiting activities such as on-campus presentations, career fairs, mock interviews and resume review workshops to hire intern and full-time staff accountants and consultants
Recruiting and Sourcing
- Lead the development and execution of the college relations strategy and recruitment action plans for multiple universities.
- Create and monitor annual campus recruitment budget
- Implement sourcing strategies to identify talented candidates, paying particular attention to diversity initiatives.
- Manage candidates throughout the recruiting lifecycle and maintain records in applicant tracking/recruitment system.
- Coach and guide practice teams in conducting on-campus and in-office interviews
- Lead focus groups and debrief sessions to review campus recruiting program effectiveness and design.
- Work closely with the campus recruiting team to assist with branding Baker Tilly as the "employer of choice" on campus.
- Plan, lead and support the annual Internship programs.
- Maintain a constant and steady focus on the local market place, and disseminate local market intelligence to key client groups
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to capture all recruiting and hiring activity
- Work under general supervision and frequently work on projects with only periodic updates to your supervisor.
- May also supervise lower level professional or administrative staff.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration or other related field required.
- Five years of campus recruiting experience.
- Ability to attract and retain talent.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, influence and impact change by leading individuals in a matrix environment.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Must exhibit excellent written/verbal communication and exceptional customer service skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of energy, enthusiasm and passion for recruiting.
- Travel during peak recruiting season expected to be at 25-50%.
- Ability to work outside of the core business hours when necessary; generally seasonal in nature.
Back to top