Senior Client Accounting Specialist
- Plymouth, PA
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Are you ready for a new accounting challenge? Do you want to use your experience from public or private accounting in a new way? We're looking for a Senior Accounting Specialist to join our outsourced client accounting practice. In this role, you will work in a cloud based environment and serve as a Senior Accounting Specialist for multiple clients across the country, working with a team of professionals to provide accounting and advisory solutions to their businesses. Come and join a fast growing team, where we can offer you variety in your client work to help you grow your skills and a steady schedule to allow for a healthy work/life balance!
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2018
You will enjoy this role if:
- You are looking for your next challenge, crave variety where no day is the same and feel your skills and experience can be better utilized
- You are comfortable using technology and would enjoy helping businesses become more automated through cloud based accounting solutions
- You are looking to be part of a fast growing, innovative practice where your hard work and creativity can help us continue to build, improve and advance
- You believe that better data, allows for better advice, which leads to better results
- You like a corporate accounting department schedule and environment, but also crave the investment in technology and training that an innovative CPA firm provides to accountants
This role is a fit for you if you are:
- Looking to work within a team environment to help serve our clients as their outsourced accounting leader
- A creative problem solver who enjoys learning new businesses and has the desire to become an advisor to clients in order to help them achieve their goals and dreams
- Organized and able to push for high quality, efficient and profitable client engagements
- A team player with strong communication skills and desire to work collaboratively with others to meet client needs
- An accounting professional who enjoys staying on top of accounting trends and best practices
- A detail orientated team member who can successfully work on multiple clients and juggle competing priorities
- Passionate about learning and growing and someone who wants to offer best in class service to our clients
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance preferred. Experience in lieu of degree considered
- Public Accounting experience a plus
- Three (3) plus years of progressively responsible experience in professional accounting functions
- Advanced knowledge of accounting principles related to classifying, recording, and summarizing data and making computations to compile financial records
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience in QuickBooks On-line (QBO) and/or Sage Intacct a plus
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
Back to top