Senior Business Development Associate
- Minneapolis, MN
Our Search and Staffing team is looking for a Business Development Senior Associate to join the Minneapolis team. If you seek a career that ties your earning potential to your results, and you have a passion for making connections and changing lives, a career in the field of recruiting may be for you.
As a Business Development Senior Associate with Baker Tilly Search & Staffing, you will receive a salary plus great incentives, excellent benefits and above all, a fantastic group of motivated professionals to work with. You'll be provided with training and mentorship, including the opportunity to work alongside industry veterans who have a vested interest in your success.
Join a team of outgoing individuals who help others and are loving what they do!
Do you have an outgoing, motivated, and determined personality? Are you a competitive team player? Do you enjoy building and developing relationships? If so, this could be the role for you! Baker Tilly Search & Staffing is looking for a Senior Business Development Associate to join our Minneapolis office! You will work and learn alongside a fantastic group of motivated sales professionals who are passionate about the work they do and the people they serve.
As part of a successful professional services firm, we offer a culture that encourages exceptional client service and a client and candidate focused approach. We nurture a team environment, where each member supports and encourages the others success.
Top Reasons to Consider a Career in Business Development:
- You want control over your financial destiny. You excel at your work, and you deem success by reaching your goals - goals that can then translate into financial rewards from the amount of effort you put in.
- You are a "people person". You are strong at developing relationships and have a history of building long lasting connections.
- You love multi-tasking and working in a high energy work environment.
New Business Prospecting
- Research and contact key individuals of influence at target companies to develop, assess, and qualify their need for accounting and finance staffing services
- Schedule prospect meetings, follow up on initial contacts
- Gather competitive intelligence and knowledge surrounding industry trends and share insights
- Document business development activity and pipeline with prospective clients to track and manage sales-related information and provide reporting as requested
- Develop and maintain a follow up plan for key contacts
- Meet with decision makers at target companies to understand their need for accounting and finance staffing services, both current and future
- Manage client relationships with strong emphasis on building long-term relationships
- Develop and maintain an understanding of hiring trends in the marketplace and industry
Building Our Brand
- Work collaboratively with leadership and marketing team members to develop and implement sales strategies, plans, and goals
- Strengthen brand awareness through active external organization and event involvement
- Live the firm's values of integrity, passion, stewardship, and collaboration
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business, communications or related field
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in staffing, professional services, business banking, or financial services required
- Experience utilizing a client relationship management system a plus
- Successful track record of achieving or exceeding goals and working independently
- Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, and communication skills
- Ability to attend occasional after hour events
Back to top