Senior Associate - Transaction Advisory Services
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
At Baker Tilly, we invest in our people. We believe in continuous learning and development and have a number of programs to ensure the success of our people. As we continue to grow our Transaction Services practice, we are seeking to add an experienced Senior Analyst to join our Transaction Services team in our Chicago, IL office. In this role, you will provide due diligence and transaction advisory services to our clients to meet their complex financial needs.
Our clients include privately held and publicly traded companies, private equity funds, mezzanine funds, banks, and business development companies. This multi-faceted client base allows us to provide our staff with a variety of opportunities across numerous industries, and a constant flow of challenging and meaningful work.
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2017
- Interact directly with Partners on matters related to client and engagement management.
- Data gathering, document review and preparation of quality of earnings reports.
- Research and financial analysis of target companies.
- Due diligence for both buy side and sell side transactions.
- Communication with clients to ensure delivery of exceptional client service.
- Participate in various marketing and recruiting activities of the firm.
- Opportunities for career development and to advance within the transaction advisory services group.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and a CPA designation are required.
- Between four (4) to six (6) years of experience in a mid to large size professional services firm performing audits and related services for a diverse client base and, and at least two (2) years of transaction services / due diligence experience.
- Professional designations or candidacy (CFE, CFA, etc.) and / or an advanced degree are a plus.
Back to top