Senior Administrative Assistant
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly! We are seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to join our team in Madison, WI.
As a Senior Administrative Assistant, you will provide organizational support to Partners and their staff. In addition to stretching your skills as an administrative professional, you will have the opportunity to help manage a variety of administrative functions which will include:
- Pro-actively managing, scheduling, and prioritizing Partner and staff workflows/task items. This may include maintaining individual and/or team calendars and coordinating travel logistics as necessary.
- Assisting with the planning and execution of meetings, events, teleconferences, and webinars.
- Attending meetings and transcribing meeting minutes.
- Editing and formatting of client correspondence and engagement letters.
- Creating and maintaining various financial reports, budgets, and records.
- Creating memos, letters, charts, graphs, business plans, and presentations.
- Assisting with additional office functions such as filing, faxing, scanning, client database management, and opening/distributing mail, as needed.
- High school diploma, required.
- Minimum 5 (five) years of administrative support experience supporting multiple individuals. Previous administrative experience within a professional services firm is highly desired.
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and proofreading skills.
- Keen sense of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A professional demeanor and the ability to handle confidential/sensitive information with discretion.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service and exhibit a sense of urgency to complete work in a timely manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment with frequent interruptions.
- Saleforce.com or other CRM software experience, preferred.
- Demonstrated technical proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) at the advanced level.
- Outlook scheduling and calendar management experience, required.
- Ability to work overtime and some weekends as needed.
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Back to top