Seasonal Office Assistant (Data Validation)
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly! Our Janesville, WI office has several openings for Seasonal Data Validators to join our team this tax season in Janesville, WI!
Baker Tilly offers a professional, yet relaxed and fun, work environment. You’ll feel at home quickly and will be supported by specialists who are available to help when you have a question. Flexible work hours may be an option, and you’ll have the opportunity to return each tax season! Hours will likely not exceed 40 hours per week and flexibility in scheduling may be available. Paid training will be provided.
- Validate, for accuracy, data and scanned confidential documents that have been previously uploaded into our client database
- A limited amount of data entry work may be required at times
- May be asked to participate in special projects as necessary
- High school diploma/GED, preferred
- Demonstrated working knowledge of computers, required
- Ability to pay extremely close attention to detail and follow directions/procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a team-focused environment
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Availability to work February 2019 through mid-April 2019
Back to top