SAP S/4 HANA Consulting Manager/Senior Manager - (Finance)
- Milwaukee, WI
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter .
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Baker Tilly's principles of integrity, passion and stewardship define us as an organization and an employer. With offices consistently earning 'best place to work' honors and as a top-ranked firm, Baker Tilly recognizes that our people drive our approach, strategy and culture. Their focus and commitment have been fundamental in getting us to where we are today and where we will go in the future. Based on the growth we are planning, Baker Tilly is actively recruiting bright, talented individuals who have a passion to succeed.
Due to the continued growth of our consulting practice, we are currently recruiting for a SAP S/4 HANA - Manager (Finance Focused) to join our team. As a part of Baker Tilly Consulting, you will find that our global brand and entrepreneurial environment will give you the support you need to apply your industry and technical experience to build your career across a wide range of services to meet our client's most important needs. As a member of our team, you will also contribute to some of the most important activities in our firm, which Include operating and growing the business, serving the client, developing the best people, and shaping our culture.
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2018
Why Baker Tilly
- Our profession is dynamic and our network and firms are innovative and growing. This gives team members rewarding opportunities at every stage of their career.
- We are vested in the communities where we live and work, making a difference for future generations.
- Our network's global influence makes us outstanding advocates for our profession.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Demonstrate significant knowledge of SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud)
- Understand functionality and methodology that support successful software projects.
- Facilitate client research and gather requirements.
- Define current and future processes and business requirements.
- Provide support during testing, training, and implementation of applications.
- Execute Project Management activities including:
- Manage team of consultants and adhere to project plan, budget, and forecasts.
- Deliver executive presentations.
- Oversee execution of project activities and tasks by leveraging project team skills.
- Incorporation of change management into project execution approaches.
- Management of project risk.
- Leverage past experience and project team knowledge to oversee and direct client engagements.
- Utilize problem solving techniques to succinctly organize thoughts and ideas.
- Contribute to or lead internal business development activities by Identification and pursuit of project opportunities at new or existing clients
Successful candidates will have:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree
- A minimum of two years relevant SAP Full Life Cycle Implementation experience as a consultant or on a client team is preferred.
- SAP Finance/FICO experience
- Greenfield Experience
- Hands-on/project experience with S4 HANA Simple Finance migrations and implementations OR S/4 HANA Finance Training or Certification
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and solid Microsoft Suite skills required.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties. Functional depth in accounting, manufacturing, or distribution
- Ability to travel to client sites
Back to top