Regional Financial Analyst
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
- Perform periodic reporting and analysis of financial condition as compared to agreed-upon financial metrics
- Perform detailed analysis of monthly financial statements
- Obtain information from multiple sources to create a series of management reports and meeting presentations
- Investigate and resolve issues in the areas of billing, expense management, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assist with development and tracking of annual budgets and forecasts
- Fulfill ad-hoc reporting requests
- Assist with completion of regulatory reporting
Billing and Accounts Receivable
- Monitor monthly production of billing process, statement preparation, and AR communications.
- Monitor open credits and work with teams to apply or resolve in a timely manner.
Perform review of monthly general ledgers for regional business units
- Identify variances to budgets
- Analyze and report on expense management
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, or related field
- Prior accounting experience preferred
- Prior public accounting and/or professional services industry experience a plus
- Ability to analyze data and provide meaningful reporting
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Experience in developing databases a plus
- High attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work activities
- Ability to communicate effectively
Meet Some of Baker Tilly's Employees
Partner, Risk, Internal Audit, & Cybersecurity Practice
Monica works to assist clients whose businesses face operational, financial, technological, reputational, or compliance-related challenges, and she spends her time equipping and supporting her team members to successfully meet those challenges.
Back to top