Project Management Associate
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter .
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Enterprise Portfolio Management's Business Analyst is a key role in successful enterprise-wide project execution. The Business Analyst interfaces between the program manager and practitioners on a wide range of projects to drive intended business outcomes. The Business Analyst translates business concepts and requirements, helps document and evaluate business processes, works with various stakeholders on project teams, communicates project status and helps advance the firm's strategy.
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2018
- Support enterprise-wide projects
- Document and evaluate business processes
- Liaise with practitioners and project team to translate business requirements
- Communicate project status and prepare update reports
- Oversee the project's outcome and impact
- Methodology center - maintain standard practices, proven techniques, common tools, shared language
- Knowledge center - provide contextual information, insights, outcomes, lessons learned, history, project archives
- Use MS Project and Power BI and other reporting tools and manage reporting requests
- Bachelor's Degree required
- One to three years of related work experienced, preferred
- Advanced Office 365 skills with focus on MS Project, Power BI, Excel and PowerPoint
- Coursework in the area of Project Management or Business Analysis.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities with minimal supervision
- Excellent problem solving, teamwork, verbal and written communication skills
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills
- A sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of projects
- Attention to detail along with a commitment to quality and confidentiality
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Working knowledge of current project methodologies, including SDLC/Waterfall, Agile, RAD/Hybrid
Back to top