Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
- Manage engagements through a teaming structure, leveraging resources appropriately and developing a team that will enhance client experience
- Manage and lead the staff through structured mentorship program and informal coaching, including coordination of on the job training. Evaluate performance and work efforts; participate in performance appraisals process. Including being a formal performance counselor for staff
- Participate in new business development activities and specific initiatives for the firm/Philadelphia office while maintaining primary and active relationships with key business contacts and referral sources
- Oversee administrative and risk management tasks including engagement letter and fee management, billing, and collections
Individual will be responsible for leading the growth of our senior living consulting practice
Individual will monitor resources that are dedicated to the senior living consulting practice to ensure the resources are sufficient and are properly utilized
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- CPA required
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in professional accounting functions including a minimum of 1 year of supervisory responsibilities required
- Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required
- Ability to lead and supervise others, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the "big picture" as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties
Back to top