Paid Search Associate
- Chicago, IL
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
The Paid Search Associate is primarily responsible for assisting the digital marketing team with all paid advertising initiatives, with a focus on search engine marketing. This position will provide strategic and programmatic support for all Baker Tilly's paid advertising platforms, specifically in the SEM space. The Paid Search Associate will also assist in development, management, and reporting of the firm's PPC efforts.
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2018
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.
- Manage SEM campaigns from beginning to end including, pre-launch, optimization, analytics and post-launch efforts
- Implement, monitor and optimize PPC campaigns in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop content and distribution plans for a variety of advertising platforms
- Assist in project management and reporting efforts for paid advertising campaigns
- Communicate effectively with industry and service marketing teams about advertising platform capabilities, campaign performance and opportunities for enhancement
- Assist in developing digital advertising and marketing solutions for a variety of teams within the firm
- Continuously expand knowledge base in paid advertising platforms
- Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of digital marketing experience within the B2B market
- A strong passion for SEM and experience in paid advertising
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, take direction and make adjustments in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics certified preferred
- Experience in Salesforce a plus
Back to top