Oracle EPM Cloud Solution Architect
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with 33,600 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
Due to the continued growth of our Strategic Cloud Solutions Practice we are seeking an Oracle EPM Cloud Solution Architect to join our team. This position will focus on sales and delivery of SaaS solutions leveraging the Oracle EPM Cloud solution suite. The functional lead consultant works as a member of the Baker Tilly engagement team to provide business process and functional expertise in Oracle EPM Cloud modules (Budgeting & Planning (EPBCS, PBCS), Financial Consolidation & Close (FCCS), Data Management Cloud, Account Reconciliation Cloud, Tax Reporting, Profitability & Cost Management and Enterprise Performance Reporting).
At Baker Tilly Consulting, you will find that our global brand and entrepreneurial environment will give you the support you need to apply your industry and technical experience to build your career across a wide range of services to meet our client's most important needs. As a member of our team, you will also contribute to some of the most important activities in our firm which include operating and growing the business, serving the client, developing the best people, and shaping our culture.
It's an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Baker Tilly Annual Report 2018
- Design and deliver Oracle EPM Cloud functional architecture strategy with leading practices throughout all phases of an EPM Cloud Transformation
- Hands-on formulation of business and functional requirements to set the direction for corresponding and complimentary solution delivery aligned to business goals
- Apply business and functional knowledge and expertise, working in collaboration with the engagement teams, in the implementation of business-aligned/driven Oracle Cloud solutions
- Lead Testing and Training Programs during EPM Cloud Transformations
- Lead or support robust change management programs to increase adoption for our clients with the EPM Cloud Solution
- Support sales cycles as needed as a Subject Matter Expert
- Lead with the continuous development of market offering
- Provide coaching, mentoring and performance counseling to consultants and client team members
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, finance, accounting or related field
- Minimum of five (5) years of implementation experience, with 2+ years of hands on experience implementing with one or more of the Oracle EPM Cloud modules
- Oracle EPM Cloud Implementation Specialist Certification in one or more functional applications (EPBCS, FCCS preferred)
- Certification in Oracle ERP Cloud modules a plus (GL, AR, AP, Procurement, PPM)
- Business expertise in FP&A processes as well as having strong knowledge of other financial business processes, Order to Cash (O2C), Record to Report (R2R), or Procure to Pay (P2P)
- Experience working with Oracle's Strategic Workforce Planning Cloud Module preferable
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required
- Ability to engage effectively at the business and technical level, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the "big picture" as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects
- Exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects
- Ability to multi task across many different projects and stakeholders both internal and external
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with client resources from lower level to C suite
- Ability to travel, potentially up to 75%
- Must be willing to work non-traditional business hours for client demands
Back to top