Oracle Cloud ERP Technical Consultant
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
Due to the continued growth of our Management Consulting practice we are seeking an Oracle Cloud ERP Technical Consultant to join our Tysons Corner, VA or New York, NY office locations. This position will be focused upon the technical oversight and delivery of SaaS solutions leveraging the Oracle Cloud ERP solution suite. The ERP technical consultant works as a member of the Baker Tilly engagement team to provide business and functional expertise in the full accounting/finance suite of Oracle ERP
At Baker Tilly Consulting, you will find that our global brand and entrepreneurial environment will give you the support you need to apply your industry and technical experience to build your career across a wide range of services to meet our client’s most important needs. As a member of our team, you will also contribute to some of the most important activities in our firm which include operating and growing the business, serving the client, developing the best people, and shaping our culture.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
- Hands-on formulation of business and functional requirements to set the direction for corresponding and complimentary solution delivery aligned to business goals and value acquisition.
- Apply business and functional knowledge and expertise, working in collaboration with technical consulting staff on Baker Tilly engagement teams, in the implementation of business-aligned/driven Oracle Cloud ERP solutions.
- A focus on business solution alignment, from requirements definition to functional design, to use case-based testing and training programs, to change management (leveraged communication plans, training, etc.).
- Work on ERP Cloud technical architecture strategy, data conversion, integration development and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, management information systems, or related field.
- CPA/and or PMP highly desired
- Minimum of four years of Oracle Cloud ERP implementation experience
- Previous external consulting experience required
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required.
- Ability to engage effectively at the business and technical level, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the "big picture" as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects.
- Ability to travel; potentially up to 100% and the ability to work non-traditional hours as needed due to client demands
Meet Some of Baker Tilly's Employees
Partner, Risk, Internal Audit, & Cybersecurity Practice
Monica works to assist clients whose businesses face operational, financial, technological, reputational, or compliance-related challenges, and she spends her time equipping and supporting her team members to successfully meet those challenges.
Back to top