On-Campus Interviews- Audit/Tax Staff Accountant
THIS IS ONLY FOR STUDENTS INVITED TO ON-CAMPUS INTERVIEWS - ALL OTHERS, PLEASE APPLY FOR A SPECIFIC POSITION TO BE CONSIDERED.
Please create a profile for this listing only if you have already received an invitation to meet with us on-campus. Individuals who submit a profile for this event without an invitation will not be considered. If you have not received a personal invitation but would like to be considered for a specific position, please return to the search page to find a specific position in your location of interest to apply.
As a Staff Accountant, you will have the opportunity to specialize in either tax or audit or start your career doing both! You will have the opportunity to:
- Gain more experience, more responsibility and greater opportunity earlier in your career.
- Work directly with partners, managers and seniors, providing tax, audit and business advisory services to clients.
- Gain experience and training in various areas, including audits, reviews, compilations, risk management, tax return preparation (such as partnerships, S-corps, corporations) and tax research.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of clients’ businesses and industries by having direct client interaction while working on multiple aspects of an engagement.
- Enjoy friendships, social activities and team outings that encourage a work-life balance.
Our clients are both privately held and publicly traded companies, and occupy all stages of development – from start-ups and family-run businesses to multi-national corporations. This multi-faceted client base allows us to provide our staff with a variety of opportunities across numerous industries, and a constant flow of challenging and meaningful work.
Successful candidates will have:
- An undergraduate degree in accounting or an undergraduate degree with sufficient course work to sit for the CPA exam by September 2017.
- Outstanding academic performance required, with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 and a minimum major GPA of 3.2.
- Relevant internship, work experience and/or involvement with a professional organization.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Integrity within a professional environment.
- Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship.
Back to top