On-Campus Interviews- Audit/Tax Internship
THIS IS ONLY FOR STUDENTS INVITED TO ON-CAMPUS INTERVIEWS - ALL OTHERS, PLEASE APPLY FOR A SPECIFIC POSITION TO BE CONSIDERED.
Please create a profile for this listing only if you have already received an invitation to meet with us on-campus. Individuals who submit a profile for this event without an invitation will not be considered. If you have not received a personal invitation but would like to be considered for a specific position, please return to the search page to find a specific position in your location of interest to apply.
As an Intern you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain hands-on experience in either tax or audit
- Participate in our intern orientation, technical training and development program designed to give you the tools needed to immediately contribute to client engagements
- Experience, through on-the-job training and real, meaningful work engagements, how your academic experience translates to the professional environment
- Learn directly from experienced Staff, Seniors, Managers and Partners with specialized experience and technical knowledge across numerous industries and services
- Work directly with a variety of clients ranging from privately held and publicly traded companies, that occupy all stages of development – from start-ups and family-run businesses to multi-national corporations
- Demonstrate your performance and ability to join Baker Tilly as a Staff Accountant full-time
Successful candidates will:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student during the 2017/2018 school year in an accounting (or related) program with sufficient course work to become a CPA before beginning full-time employment in 2019.
- Outstanding academic performance required, with an overall GPA of 3.0 preferred.
- Relevant internship, work experience and/or involvement with a professional organization.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship during the intern program and as a full-time employee.
Meet Some of Baker Tilly's Employees
Monica D.Partner, Risk, Internal Audit, & Cybersecurity Practice
Monica works to assist clients whose businesses face operational, financial, technological, reputational, or compliance-related challenges, and she spends her time equipping and supporting her team members to successfully meet those challenges.
Back to top