Office Assistant - Copy Center
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses through refreshing candor and clear industry insight. With approximately 2,700 employees across the United States, Baker Tilly is ranked as one of the 15 largest accounting and advisory firms in the country. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with over 33,000 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
- Work in conjunction with team and take responsibility for digital imaging, scheduling, and running black and white or color production.
- Set up complex print jobs and perform multiple tasks at the same time, using automatic equipment capabilities (computer, copier and/or scanner).
- Coordinate incoming work load based on due dates and resources available.
- Accurately produce work in accordance to pre-established procedures.
- Complete work efficiently meeting the priorities of internal customer requests.
- Bind and assemble final client deliverables that include tax returns, financial statements, and proposals.
- Fax and file client documents.
- Assist with primary mailroom activities as needed and work closely with the mailroom clerk on various office functions.
- Monitor and order supplies, as needed.
- Work as part of clerical team and provide back up as trained and necessary, per office requirements.
- May have data entry duties, and/or basic typing/editing, as needed.
- May provide training to new hires as needed.
- May provide backup reception, as trained.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Two (2) or more years of prior office support experience required.
- Computer skills necessary, including basic typing/keyboarding skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with office machines, including high speed copier and multi-line phone.
- Minimum 30 wpm typing speed required.
- Strong attention to detail, professional demeanor, and ability to work with confidential client information.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software and/or processes and procedures.
- Ability to follow instructions and established firm-wide standards.
- Ability to prioritize work flow and coordinate activities as needed, as well as communicate effectively with others and work in a team environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, stand or sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work overtime and some weekends during tax season as needed.
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Meet Some of Baker Tilly's Employees
Partner, Risk, Internal Audit, & Cybersecurity Practice
Monica works to assist clients whose businesses face operational, financial, technological, reputational, or compliance-related challenges, and she spends her time equipping and supporting her team members to successfully meet those challenges.
Back to top