Not For Profit Audit Experienced Accountant
Experience the difference, experience the Baker Tilly difference. Be relevant, dedicate yourself to one industry and become the expert every client desires. Be challenged, experience greater responsibility and learning opportunities earlier in your career. Be someone, don’t be a number. We treat everyone as individuals with their own unique goals and aspirations. Be heard, your opinions and contributions matter – everyday.
At Baker Tilly, we live core values of collaboration, integrity, passion and stewardship. They represent who we are, what we stand for, and what we are working together to achieve. We embrace an inspiring workplace that provides opportunity for our people to learn, grow, and contribute while being solid corporate citizens, engaged in and giving back to the communities where we live and work.
Join us as a NFP Audit Experienced Accountant and begin to make a difference!
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with 33,600 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
- Be a trusted member of the engagement team providing various assurance and consulting services to industry specific clients
- Positively impact your clients financial statements and business operations through:
- Proactively engaging with your clients throughout the year to gather needed information to complete testing and respond to questions raised
- Performing substantive testing on client’s balance sheets and income statements
- Testing for deficiencies of internal controls and discussing recommendations for improvement
- Learn and grow from direct on the job coaching and mentoring along with participating in firm wide learning and development programs
- Utilize your entrepreneurial skills to network and build strong relationships internally and externally with clients
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA license or eligibility to sit for the Uniform Certified Public Accountant examination required
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience providing accounting and auditing services in a public accounting firm
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of time management, communication, interpersonal skills, relationship building, collaboration, and problem solving
- Organizational and analytical skills, initiative, adaptability
- Microsoft Suite skills
Back to top