Michigan State University - On-Campus Interviews- Consulting Internship
THIS IS ONLY FOR STUDENTS INVITED TO ON-CAMPUS INTERVIEWS - ALL OTHERS, PLEASE APPLY FOR A SPECIFIC POSITION TO BE CONSIDERED.
Please create a profile for this listing only if you have already received an invitation to meet with us on-campus. Individuals who submit a profile for this event without an invitation will not be considered. If you have not received a personal invitation but would like to be considered for a specific position, please return to the search page to find a specific position in your location of interest to apply.
As a member of the 2016 Consulting Internship Program you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn and execute meaningful work engagements that have an impact on the business
- Collaborate with experienced Staff, Seniors, Managers and Partners with specialized experience and technical knowledge across numerous industries and services
- Engage directly with a variety of clients ranging from privately held businesses to publicly traded multi-national corporations
- Learn directly from mentors and additional Baker Tilly employees through a series of networking activities and an open work environment
- Participate in our weeklong developmental intern orientation designed to give you the tools needed to immediately contribute to client engagements
- Impact the surrounding community through volunteering events, such as Junior Achievement
- Contribute to an experiential learning project with groups of 3-5 other interns
Successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled as a full-time student during the 2015/ 2016 school year in an, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, Marketing, Information Systems/Technology, Industrial Engineering, General Engineering, or a similar technical degree
- Availability to begin full time employment in 2017
- Outstanding academic performance with a minimum overall GPA of a 3.0 required with at least a 3.2 gpa preferred
- Relevant internship, work experience and/or involvement with a professional organization.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment with all levels of client personnel in various industries.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship during the intern program and as a full-time employee.
Back to top